Thursday, August 5, 2010

EOS Lip Blam Review

This review is for the EOS (the Evolution Of Smooth) lip balm. It is 95% organic and 100% Natural ingredients.  It comes in 4 flavors: lemon drop spf 15, honeysuckle honeydew, summer fruit, and sweet mint. The one I bought and will be reviewing is honeysuckle honeydew.



The Ingredients for this product is:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax  (Cire D’abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem  Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Cucumis  Melo (Melon) Seed Extract*, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower  Extract*, Limonene, Linalool. *Organic. Certified Organic





 The construction of this lip balm is definitely fun and unique. It's spherical shape is not only striking but very sturdy. It is made of hard plastic. You can carry this around in your bag and not have to worry if it will come apart or unscrew.

 

It has a very a refreshing melon  flavor, that is subtle and not overpowering. It lasts a couple of seconds before it fades away, but the sweet smell lasts a little longer.  At first, the lip balm is not as moisturizing, this is because you have to break through the top layer to get to the goodies. It only takes 1 or 2 uses.  And you won't regret it. It is really moisturizing and am addicted to smooshing this on my lips. As you can see below, the damage I did in just using this for about 2 weeks. This is due to the fact that I constantly  am putting this on my lips.

I got this at my local Rite Aid store. They are also sold at Walgreens and CVS.
If you don't have these stores around you can can also buy it at
EOS store
Amazon.com
Drugstore.com




2 comments:

tiggerbak said...

Hi Nori
Where did you buy the lip balm?

Norisfindings said...

Hi tiggerbak,

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. hehe sorry I forgot to write that in my review. I got The EOS lip balm at my local Rite Aid in the U.S. I am not sure what Canadian stores sales this.
But I know you can get it online. (amazon,EOS site)

I will edit my post with links.

Thanks for following and reading my blog. :O)

Post a Comment