Sunday, October 17, 2010

Review: Aloe Vera Drink Sugar Free (Diet Drink)



Today I went to the Korean market with my hubby. They had aloe vera drinks on sale.  I haven't tried these before, so I thought I would give it a go. They had different flavors, but I decided to get the original one made by Assi Brand. I love this logo, it's sooo cute! 

 
 Aloe vera has been used medicinally for centuries, as a topical remedy to heal burns, rashes, wounds, and other skin conditions, due to its natural anti-inflammatory, anti-septic,  healing properties.

Aloe Vera can also be ingested as it has many health benefits, such as aiding our digestion and improving our circulation by detoxifying and healing our bodies so we can efficiently absorb nutrients.

Moving on to the review, this bottle contains 16.9 fl oz. It is sugar free, and uses sucralose (splenda) as a sweetener.

It has 0 calories, and 0 fat! You can look at the nutrition fact below.








At first I thought this was going to be a very thick consistency, but surprisingly it wasn't at all. It has little bits of aloe vera in it, which I really like. The bits are soft yet has a little crunch to them. It smells like lychee. If you never smelled or tasted lychee before it is a delicately mild, sweet, juicy, round fruit originated in Asia, that smells of grapes.(Click here to see how they look like.)


 
I  would definitely repurchase it again, it is an absolute plus that it's guilt free, yeah!

If anyone has any favorite flavors or brands that you really like,  please comment with suggestions, I would really like to try more of these.  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment