Saturday, October 16, 2010

Review: Sinful Color Nail Polish - "See you Soon"

This is shot with indoor lighting


This has a great consistency not too thin or goopy. The polish glides on nicely. The color I got is really pretty for the fall/winter. It is black with fine blue micro glitter. Ii is a little twist to the typical black polish.  It also doesn't smell that bad like other polishes. It lasts pretty long before it chips. For me about 4 days with minimal chips on the tip of my nails.


This is shot with natural lighting, you can see the glitter in the polish.

I have on a base coat by China Glaze, 2 coats of See you Soon Polish and my favorite , Seche Vite Fast Top Coat.

I love this polish and would definitely purchase this again, it is an excellent product for the price.  I Bought at Walgreens for $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment