Sunday, February 20, 2011

Review: China Glaze Nova - *silver glitter* Nail Polish

This is 2 coats of polish applied over China Glaze's base, and topped with Rimmel's Top Coat.

This is China's Glaze Nail Polish (.5 fl oz) in the color Nova.  This is really pretty chunky silver glitter polish.


Usually, I used Seche Vite as a top coat and it really makes a difference. Seche Vite makes my polish last a long time. I didn't have this available so I used Rimmel's top coat. This polish barely last on me. On the second day it started to drastically chip off, big chunks of chipping. I am not sure if the chipping was due to the the polish or my top coat.


I love the chunky glitter look to this . It is so festive and sparkly. The chunky consistency of the the polish wasn't hard to work with you just need to let it semi-dry before you apply your next layer. I don't regret this purchase. I think China Glaze's Nova is so pretty! But, I will have to try Seche Vite top coat on it, just to see if the polish will last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment